Due to state employee furloughs, call center and staff response time may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
On this page
Your 2020 certificate of coverage is your best resource for benefit information. It describes what is covered and how much you will pay for different services.
UMP offers three health plans for PEBB members: UMP Classic, UMP Consumer-Directed Health Plan (CDHP), and UMP Plus (UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network and UMP Plus–UW Medicine Accountable Care Network).
UMP offers four health plans for SEBB members: UMP Achieve 1, UMP Achieve 2, UMP High Deductible, and UMP Plus (UMP Plus–Puget Sound High Value Network and UMP Plus–UW Medicine Accountable Care Network).
To quickly compare 2020 plan information:
- Review the medical benefits comparisons.
- Use PEBB's medical benefits comparison tool and choose up to three UMP plans to compare.
- Use SEBB’s ALEX, an online benefits advisor, to compare UMP plans.
- Review Summaries of Benefits and Coverage. For help understanding common health terms used in these summaries, read the Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms.
To compare 2019 and 2020 premiums for UMP members, read the UMP 2020 monthly premiums comparisons. For the complete list of 2020 premiums, see public employees, school employees, retirees, PEBB Continuation Coverage members, or SEBB Continuation Coverage members..
Note: Employees who work for a city, county, port, etc., need to contact their personnel, payroll, or benefits office to find their monthly premiums.
Check out Forms & publications for:
- Medical forms
- Prescription drug forms
- Health savings account (HSA) forms
- Eligibility and enrollment forms
- PEBB: 1-888-849-3681 (TRS: 711)
- SEBB: 1-800-628-3481 (TRS: 711)
To learn more about UMP Plus network provider types, visit UMP Plus providers and networks:
- Prescription drug coverage and cost
- Network pharmacies
- Prescription drug policies
- Claims and account