Due to state employee furloughs, call center and staff response time may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
What we're working on
Our core services focus on the following three arenas.
- Individual support
Providing support to clients who face challenges with addictions or mental illness, and preventing substance abuse and problem gambling.
- Health care quality and costs
Designing and implementing integrated care systems to improve our clients' health and contain health care costs.
Providing management infrastructure to support administrative functions such as accounting, fiscal, forecasting, contracting, and information technology.
- Medicaid waivers
- Ricky's Law: Involuntary Treatment Act
- State Opioid Response (SOR) grant
- State Youth Treatment - Implementation (SYT-I) Project
- Substance use disorder prevention and mental health promotion
- Washington Screening, Brief Interventions, and Referrals to Treatment (WASBIRT-PCI) Project
- Washington State Hub and Spoke Project