Due to state employee furloughs, call center and staff response time may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
ProviderOne routine maintenance occurs every eight weeks and requires that the system be unavailable (or down) for a period of time. During this downtime, the vendor promotes the correction of system bugs and/or system enhancements.
Notice: ProviderOne unavailable July 11-12
The ProviderOne system will be unavailable from 3 a.m. Saturday, July 11 until 6 p.m. Sunday, July 12 (39 hours) due to scheduled maintenance. Please see below for affected transactions.
When does routine maintenance occur?
- Every 8 weeks
- January—December, Friday from 6 to 10 p.m. Pacific Time
- Eligibility inquiries via the website WILL NOT be available during maintenance hours
- Eligibility inquiries through the following systems WILL NOT be available during maintenance hours:
- The automated telephone system (IVR) 1-800-562-3022.
- A Medicaid Eligibility Vendor.
- A Services Card swipe card reader.
All other direct entry transactions in the website will not be available until after 10 p.m.
HIPAA batch transactions
HIPAA batch file transactions submission and retrieval using secure FTP will not be affected by these maintenance activities, but any new batch transactions submitted will not be processed until the system is back up, after 10 p.m.