Due to state employee furloughs, call center and staff response time may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Resources for tribal leaders, providers, billing offices, and individuals seeking information or care.
- Nonnative substance abuse disorder (SUD) intergovernmental transfer (IGT)
- Bill ProviderOne for IHS wraparound after billing Apple Health Managed Care
- Void a claim
- Remove a provider from your group
- Change your group's location, mailing, or pay-to address in ProviderOne
Primary Care Case Management (PCCM)
Managed Care Organizations
- Find a tribal or Urban Indian clinic near you
- Find a non-tribal doctor, dentist or other provider in your area
- Apply for Apple Health
- Get a replacement Apple Health card
- Check if a service is covered by Apple Health
- Find out about these services:
- Request transportation to Apple Health appointments
- Sign up for Medicare
- Find sources for help with housing, food, utility bills, and more