Due to state employee furloughs, call center and staff response time may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
King County Superior Court Juvenile Probation Services
On this page
King County Superior Court Juvenile Probation Services is eligible for partial reimbursement for the time their staff spend performing Medicaid administrative activities.
Eligible activities include:
- Screening for Medicaid coverage.
- Assisting individuals in applying for or renewing Medicaid.
- Providing information or explaining about the Medicaid program and covered services.
Staff participate in a quarterly Random Moment Time Study to determine the amount of time they spend performing Medicaid administrative activities. The University of Massachusetts Medical School operates the web-based time study. The school is available to provide system related technical assistance as needed.
The Health Care Authority manages the King County Superior Court Juvenile Probation Services Medicaid Administrative Claiming Program and is responsible for oversight and monitoring of the program. The Health Care Authority is available to provide program assistance as needed.
- A19 invoice submission process
- Certified Public Expenditures (CPE) Local Match Certification
- Certificate of Indirect Costs
- Cost Allocation Plan (CMS approved - effective October 22, 2013)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services: School-Based Administrative Claiming Guide
- OMB Grants Management Circulars
- System requirements
PO Box 45530
University of Massachusetts Medical School
Center for Health Care financing
Phone: 1-800-535-6741 option 6
33 South Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545