Due to state employee furloughs, call center and staff response time may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Access recorded webinars and presentations (along with supporting documentation) on SEBB related topics developed specifically for benefit administrators training.
On this page
The following webinars provide an overview of SEBB My Account implementation, including data file specifications, how to prepare a mock data file for testing, and timeline of activities.
Find training materials for the following supplemental benefits.
Benefits provider: MetLife
- SEBB billing options presentation
- SEBB list bill process and guidelines
- SEBB paper list bill example
From the payroll deduction vs. direct billing webinar that was not recorded:
Benefits provider: The Standard
AdminEASE: how to add, terminate, or have access changed for benefits administrators
SEBB Retirement, Accounting and Billing (June 26, 2020)
SEBB Limited Open Enrollment (LOE) (June 24, 2020)
SEBB Special Open Enrollment (SOE) (June 12, 2020)
SEBB C series worksheets (June 5, 2020)
SEBB Updates related to Covid-19 (May 15, 2020)
Preparing for the end of the school year (May 1, 2020)
SEBB: Understanding eligibility (April 17, 2020)
SEBB: When coverage ends (April 3, 2020)
SEBB: When employees can make changes webinar (March 20, 2020)
SEBB My Account update webinar (March 6, 2020)
SEBB Appeals process webinar (February 21, 2020)
SEBB Program implementation webinar (December 16, 2019)
- Sample of district billing file with adjustments (supporting document for December 16 webinar)
- SEBB: Retirement, Accounting and Billing webinar slides (June 26, 2020)
- SEBB: Limited Open Enrollment webinar slides (June 24, 2020)
- SEBB: Special Open Enrollment webinar slides (June 12, 2020)
- SEBB: C Series Worksheets webinar slides (June 5, 2020)
- SEBB: Updates related to Covid-19 webinar slides (May 15, 2020)
- SEBB: Preparing for the end of the school year webinar slides (May 1, 2020)
- SEBB: Understanding eligibility webinar slides (April 17, 2020)
- SEBB: When coverage ends webinar slides (April 3, 2020)
- SEBB Appeals process webinar slides
- SEBB communications
- SEBB premium surcharges
- SEBB benefits