Due to state employee furloughs, call center and staff response time may be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to COVID-19, HCA’s lobby is closed. Learn more about your customer service options.
Quick reference guides
The quick reference guide page provides benefits administrators with easy access to popular topics related to the SEBB Program.
On this page
- The tobacco use and spouse or state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge
- Attestation reports in SEBB My Account
- Eligible employees can earn wellness incentives by participating in SmartHealth.
- WAC 182-31-110 (What options are available if a school employee is approved for the federal Family and Medical Leave Act or the paid family and medical leave program)?
- Eligibility and employee contribution during FMLA (in development)
- Dependent verification
- Process in SEBB My Account (chapter 3 of the SMA manual)
- Dependent verification valid documents (policy 31-1)
- Certifying eligibility for a dependent child with a disability who is age 26 or older (policy 36-1)
- Certifying eligibility for an extended dependent child (policy 37-1)
- SOE policy 45-2
- SOE matrix - Addendum 45-2A
- Proof of loss (in development)
- Termination due to loss of eligibility (policy 19-1)
- Addendum: School employee (policy 19-1A)
- SEBB My Account SOE user guides
- Correcting enrollment errors (WAC 182-30-060)
Sample error correction letters (in development)
- Enrolled when waived
- Failure to default
- Failure to notify newly eligible employee
- Failure to timely terminate
- Failure to notify employee regaining eligibility (did not self pay life insurance)
- Failure to notify employee regaining eligibility (self paid life insurance)